- Removes over 52 liters per day at AHAM (26.7ºC/60% RH)
- U.S. Patented bypass technology
- Draws only 3.7 amps and removes 5.9 pints/kw
- Small, 85cm x 51cm x 51cm
- Weighs 47 kg
- 442 m3/hr; faster drying and superior static pressure for ducting
- Multiple ducting options – 30cm intake, 25cm exhaust
- Solid state controls
- Protected condensate hose
- Telescoping handle
- Recessed 30cm Wheels
- Pleated 30cm x 30cm x 2.5cm MERV-11 media air filter
- Stacks easily reducing storage spac
Like every Phoenix, the R200 50Hz features effective air filtration with a pleated media MERV-11 filter.
Multiple ducting options are available with 30cm intake duct tabs on the lid and a wire duct collar for 25cm lay-flat duct.
The outlet grill is configured to accept a variety of thermohygrometer probes (e.g. Vaisala, Humiport, etc.) for taking accurate psychrometric readings. The .9m universal power cord allows for any country specific extension cord to be attached. The 6m extension cord and 10m condensate hose store conveniently inside the hinged stainless steel lid.