Mould Control By Concrobium
Dual Purpose, Non-toxic Anti-microbial
Concrobium Mould Control offers mould remediation and prevention in a single solution, making it a versatile antimicrobial for restoration pros. The EPA-registered product can be deployed during the “knock down” phases of restoration projects to control mould spore proliferation, and can be applied on restored surfaces for ongoing mould protection.
The odourless, category lV solution contains no harmful chemicals and requires no special handling or personal protective equipment. It contains zero VOCs, making it the ideal solution for restoration contractors with customers who are chemically-sensitive.
Available in a 1 gallon (3.8L) bottles or 5 gallons (18.9L) pails or 14.1 oz aerosol format for smaller jobs.
- Single solution remediates and prevents mould
- No bleach, ammonia or VOCs
- EPA-registered for hard surface and fabric applications
- Requires zero isolation time and has no odour
- Can be fogged to treat large and inaccessible spaces
- Ready to use solution – no mixing required